Thursday, April 12, 2007

New Gai

Hey dudes, I am whitebear. This is a very cool game. Flinthearted may delete this post or chastise me, for he has not found the gospel of Kingdom of Loathing. I have heard the gospel of loathing, and It is Good.

Timbaland took this song from a Commodore 64 and used it on a Nelly Furtado song. Then when they threatened him with legal action, he went on the radio to prove he was a huge dick. Here's a very fun YouTube production alternating all the songs in order.

I was upset, cause I like Timbaland's recent productions with Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado. But you gotta give credit to your samples, regardless of who you are or how deep. Jackass.

~lovvles and huggles!~
whitebear



1 comment:

Simon Estes said...

Silly WhiteBear, I don't delete posts, I just surreptitiously edit them.