Thursday, April 19, 2007

Guitar Hero on the DS!!

Now being a guitar player myself, I never had even the slightest inclination to get caught up in the Guitar Hero wave. Personally, listening to others play it, operating a bastardized guitar controller actually seems harder (not to mention less fun) than just rockin' out on a real guitar. BUT...all that said, I think it is an absolutely BRILLIANT game. Brilliant. One which could conceivably change what a lot of people think video games can be. So I do think it's another brilliant decision to release Guitar Hero on the DS. That link speculates gameplay will be through scratching the tiny screen...though I think it would be WAY cooler to have a little mini palm sized guitar.

2 comments:

Jihadjoe said...

What kind of stuff do you play bro?

Casaubon said...

Generally rock and jazz or some variety in between. Click on the "sublunar minds music" link on the main page to get to a few of my tunes.