Monday, April 23, 2007

More Great Emails

OK, I have to admit it...I'm highly amused by horrible spam...like this one I just got:

Looking around frantically, I thought something awful had happened.
And, while it's not the advice from an expert, I find that nothing works better than a big hug .
I'm not saying I've mastered this whole subject; rather, I've learned that I can do it and survive to talk about it! But who helps us this latest bout of overwhelming sadness? I recently experienced one where my youngest son played in one room while his guest opted to play elsewhere. Read all about the survey findings, but I know I speak on behalf of parents and early educators everywhere: Our kids are really alright! When my third child was born, he responded differently still.
Choose what's best for your family, feel comfortable in your decision, and love the wee ones with all your might!
However, it also indicated that kids in quality day cares possess a higher vocabulary by the 5th grade.

No comments: