Friday, July 27, 2007

The Truth About The Rock Industry

Yes, you read right...this is Illuminati news! Apparently there's a whole host of people who think that Rock & Roll is a secret weapon of mind control. But if you read between the lines there's some pretty funny, pathetic stuff in here:

And who am I? I am Wes Penre, a former rock musician and composer. I am one of those who did not fit into the Agenda of the Elite. I am one of those who at that time didn't understand why my revealing lyrics and melodic songs were not appreciated by the big Record Companies. Now I know better. And no matter what some people might think, I am NOT a bitter, failed musician, who wants to "get even" with the Industry. I live a life I am very happy with, and even if I had the chance again, I would not sign up to be a professional musician. In a better world I would, but I will NOT sacrifice my body and soul to make big bucks for the Illuminati.

Sure...THAT's why the Big Bad Record Companies didn't like your songs...Why else?

No comments: