Saturday, July 28, 2007

Jan Terri, why not?

So after some more checking I've found that this girl is legit. Yes, the real deal. I've found these videos are best watched under the influence of some good alcohol.

So here you go:

Baby Blues

Ever wonder what the western bar dating scene was like back in 1982? Well, take a look at this. And what the hell is the guy doing at 2:29?!

Little Brother Video

She decides to changes things up a bit and go for some culture, with this take on a famous French folk tune. I think all of France most be very proud.

Halloween Fun!

Just in time for your next Halloween party, check out this funk! Nice video effects! My favorite part is the back up dancers-singers.

1 comment:

PottBott said...

I can't thank you enough for bringing this to our attention.