Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Truly Horrible

The model who smells like dead fish. Exactly what it sounds like. She suffers from a rare disorder called "TrimethylaMinuria." Peruse the article and the wiki...here are my favorite quotes:

Camille described the odor as "a very heavy, intense, dark, deep smell."

"I didn't know why I was emitting such a strong odor. I mean, it can fill an entire room. Recently, it filled an auditorium," Camille said.

""I had an incident in middle school where a bunch of kids cornered me in the cafeteria and threw tuna fish sandwiches at me," Camille said."

"In fact, she remembers once calling the maintenance man to her New York City apartment to check her bathroom.

"It just smelled horribly. I thought maybe there was some kind of a problem with the sewer," Sandy said.

It wasn't the sewer, it was Sandy"

No comments: