Thursday, June 21, 2007

good news, fellow Sublunarians...

I happened to stumble upon my soul mate while browsing junk email this morning. Needless to say, you'll all be invited to our inevitable wedding:

Subject: dear, good mood to u

Privet, my gentleman:

While you are thinking of me and about this letter I want you to ask
yourself: how often were you surprised to understand that you are so
willing to get a chance to meet me at least for a while? Maybe you are
trying to imagine our meeting in person, how wonderful we are spending the
time, how you just start to be happy because we are together?
And if you are indeed thinking of all this, wouldn’t it be logical to start
a communication and then meet in person in real life? To spend time
acquainting and realize that we are meant to be together?
Are you as brave as I am to write me your answer and to make the only step
to become happy?
You can send your best wishes to [undisclosed link, however I will tell you that the word "fantasy" was included in the URL]
and I will be happy to answer.


Waiting for your reply

St. Maris

1 comment:

Casaubon said...

Wow! What luck!