Thursday, December 14, 2006

Wedding Cop

Ok, this is probably a mistake to let my prize creative ideas out of the bag to you guys....but here goes. Viper and I have been collaborating on an idea for a TV show or TV mini-series (think Colombo), and I think the time has come for some beta testing and initial feedback.

Synopsis: Each episode our hero, Detective John R. Price, is presented with a new murder mystery centered around a wedding.

[Sample Dialogue]

[at home]
Price (reading his mail): Wow! Another wedding invitation! I sure hope nothing strange happens this time!

[at the wedding]
Wedding Guest no. 1 (shaking hands): John! Great to see you.
Price: And you too Doug. Sure is a lovely ceremony, isn't it?
Bridesmaid (running up, in tears): There's been a murder! (sobs uncontrollably)
Price (narrowing his eyes with steely determination): I'm on the case.

...and that's basically the premise. Every episode, we see new villains, new love interests, new mysteries, new styles of wedding ceremonies, new cakes, etc.

Make sure and comment with your support so Viper and I can pitch to NBC/Universal!

No comments: